Inspiration is Here!
FREE Shipping on Domestic Orders of $50.00 or more!
Build a Klew Piece
Are you searching for a unique piece to adorn yourself with and aren’t really in to making jewelry? That’s fine because I am and am delighted to create a piece just for you. Turn around time is quick so go ahead start shopping the bead selections and you are on your way to getting that bracelet, earring, pendant or even keychain created just for you!
Begin by Selecting your Klew bead
- Select the style of Jewelry you’d like me to create.(choose the style ie: earring , bracelet, keychain or pendant)
- Select your metal tone.
- Select your size if it’s a bracelet.
- If you want Earrings obviously you need two accent beads in your cart.
- Klew does the rest by bringing out the best qualities of the bead with the perfect colors as accents.
- The additional cost will be added to your total in the cart at checkout.
“I guarantee my work and know you will be happy with your piece. If for some reason you are not; I am happy to make adjustments to your satisfaction . I am proud to say that I have never had to re-work a jewelry piece for a customer. I think it’s because my goal is to exceed my customer’s expectations.
~Be Well, Karen Lewis
2017-18 Show Schedule
*San Diego Bead Bazaar
August 5 & 6th @ Scottish Rite Center in Hotel Circle
* Heart of California Bead and Adornment Expo
September 23 and 24th @ Ramada Inn, Fresno, CA
* Contemporary Craft Market
October 27,28 & 29th @ Pasadena Convention Center, Pasadena,CA
*B.A.B.E. Show aka “Bay Area Bead Extravaganza”
Marriott Hotel & Conference Center, Oakland, CA
*Whole Bead Show
Grass Valley, Ca / Fairgrounds ~ Nov 11-12th
* Holiday Bazaar
Nov. 24-25th @ Bear Valley Equestrian Center, Tehachapi, CA
* Del Sol Conference Center
Jan 27th ~ Feb 3rd 2018~ 5655 W Valencia Road, Tucson, AZ 85757
FROM OUR BLOG...
Tiny little ropes to decorate your next beady project! An easy and quick way to create the striped block for polymer clay decorations of any type! Created by...read more
For polymer clay artists, your hands are your most important tool. Klew and Sarah Shriver demonstrate how to take care.read more
Call and I'll customize a class for you then we'll add more to join in! I'm happy to show you around my studio and give you a demo too!
435 West J Street
104 W Panamint